birthday descending
Jul. 7th, 2006 09:16 amThere's music:
AFI - The Art of Drowning & Black Sails in the sunset [anything, really, but the normal version of 'sing the sorrow' and 'decemberunderground']
Taking Back Sunday - Louder Now
There's MyScene goodies:
Let's Go Disco: Nolee & Madison [it's a two pack]
Unfurgettable: Nolee, Chelsea
Headphones for crappy discman
Books:
A Fistful of Charms - Kim Harrison
Danse Macabre - Laurell K. Hamilton
Emily Bag
MCR: things that make you go mmmm
Precious Miseries: Ragdoll or hell, any of the non shirty Precious Miseries goodness.
This really only applies to maybe two people, but since one pointed out I'd neglected to get all greedy for material goods, there you have it. ;)
Btw, sorry about running off the other day, zeddie. Power flickers and brother being a pain the arse so early in the morning. I know, excuses. I suck.
[and attempts to stalk davidy still fail. Woe. :/ ]